Thursday, July 28, 2011

Excuse the Dust

I'm remodeling my blog :)

In the mean time, let me tell you about my new obsession: Freezer Cooking. With the school year fast approaching, I want to be able to have quick, easy meals on hand. That's part of the reason why I started using my crockpot so much.

Then I found OAMM (or Once a Month Mom for those of you who haven't seen it yet). She posts menu plans every month. You spend one day cooking/preparing the meals and you end up with breakfasts, lunches, and dinners to last you almost a whole month. You package them all up, stick them in the freezer, and then all you have to do after a long day at work is stick it in the oven. This sounds like absolute HEAVEN to me!

My first Big Cooking Day is August 14th. I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment