Sunday, August 14, 2011

My August/September Menu--with many thanks to Once a Month Mom!

.

Here are all of the links to the recipes I used for my August/September Menu. Many thanks to Tricia, and all the girls at Once A Month Mom!

You will notice that there are links to several different menus and several different months. I knew that not all of the recipes for the August Traditional menu would work for my family, so I went through and picked what looked good.

I will do individual reviews of the recipes as we eat them. Below you will find the names of the recipes and links to the recipes on the Once A Month Mom website. I'm also listing the Points Plus values of everything.

August/September Menu
Breakfast:
Blueberry Breakfast Cake (guess who forgot to get raspberries): PointsPlus: 4 for 1/8 of the cake.

Upside-Down Baked Oatmeal PointsPlus: 5 (for 1/6 of the pan)

Strawberry-Orange Smoothie PointsPlus: 4 (for 1 pint-size bag)


Lunch:
Stuffed Pizza Sticks PointsPlus: 5 (per stick)

Chilled Spaghetti Salad PointsPlus: 7 (one packet of dressing and pasta salad)


Sugar Snap Pea Salad
(I doubled up my portion size on this one) PointsPlus: 6 (for one bag full)

Homemade Chicken Nuggets Points Plus: 4 (per tender)

Dinners:
Tilapia with Spinach, Onion, Tomato, and Herbs (substituted onions for mushrooms) PointsPlus: 7 (per fillet)

Crockpot Pesto Lasagna PointsPlus: 16 (for 1/8 of the lasagna)

Summer Steak Kabobs PointsPlus: 7 (2 skewers and 1/2 C. brown rice)

Steak Fajitas
PointsPlus: 6 (per fajita)

Ranch Burgers
PointsPlus: 4 (1 burger, no bun)

Sausage and Pepper Penne
PointsPlus: 8 (for 1/4 of the pan)

Garlic-Lime Pork Chops
PointsPlus: 7 (per chop)

Chicken and Sausage Jambalaya PointsPlus: 9 (1/4 of the bag) Click here for my review

Baked Pesto Chicken PointsPlus: 3 (for 3 pieces)
Click here for my review

No comments:

Post a Comment